History

position:Home  About BZU  History

Binzhou University was reconstructed from Binzhou Normal College, which has a history of more than 50 years. In 1958, Beizhen Normal College was founded and in 1983 it was changed to Binzhou Normal College that is one of the earliest normal colleges in Shandong province even in China. From 1999 to 2003, Binzhou Supply and Marketing Technical School, Binzhou Education College, Binzhou Radio and Television University, Huimin Normal College, Boxing Normal College successively merged into Binzhou Normal College that enlarged student enrolment and improved the strength. Binzhou Municipal Party Committee and Municipal Government decided to found Binzhou University on September 30, 2001 and held the foundation laying ceremony of Binzhou University on August 8, 2002. It moved to the new site in August, 2003. The proposal to found Binzhou University was passed by a unanimous vote of University Setting and Assessment Committee on March 27, 2004. Ministry of Education approved to reconstruct Binzhou University from Binzhou Normal College on May 17, 2004.

  

 

Address:Huanghe Road, Binzhou City, Shandong, 256600,P.R.China
Tel:86-543-3194976(International Exchange & Cooperation Office)